Monday, August 29, 2011

Going below the radar...

Well the time has come for me to part ways with my laptop.

What that means for my blogging?  I'm not sure.  I'd like to continue with my blog the best I can and will make every attempt to for the remainder of my trip.  My camera will be joining me, and you best believe that I'll continue snapping away at everything and anything.  If I cannot upload photos, I will do so when I get back to San Diego...which by the way, is in the less than a month.  This experience has definitely flown by and I am so happy to have had the opportunity to travel, study and explore.  I wouldn't consider myself necessarily homesick, but when the time comes for me to return to the States, I will be ready and grateful to get home.

Well, happy travels to everyone, and I look forward to seeing everyone when I get home.  Until then...stay classy.

Mann....signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment